Monday, November 28, 2011

Plumes Cowl

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Those are the only words that can describe Plumes, U-Knitted Nations newest yarn. Consisting of hand dyed 100% wool and HAND FELTED FEATHERS! Yes that's right each fabulous plume is and felted to the strand making each skein a work of art. I wiped up this cowl actually while watching the new Muppet movie with my boys, So I can assure you this is a simple quick knit. Great for last minute holiday gifts or just need an attention grabbing accessory. Also if you can find this in your LYS give me a shout and I'm happy to ship!




Materials Needed:
~ 1 Skein of Pagewood Farm U-knitted Nations Plumes
~ Size 13 us 24” Circular Needle

Cast On 52 stitches and carefully join in the round making sure the stitches are not twisted. 
Continue to knit every stitch until you have about 2 yards of yarn left. 
Cast off and Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment